Thursday, May 21, 2015

Time for graduation


 *  Time For Graduation *

Sadly, May 19th marked the end of my internship at
Marlaina Teich Designs.
However, I am extremely lucky to have had such an amazing experience
this year with such lovely ladies!

Starting out filing fabrics and wallpapers, eventually moving up to blogging, attending design events and projects has been amazing!
Having all the opportunities that I did as a 17 year old is something I will
never forget.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marlaina, Genie & Analee are all women whom I admire and feel I have gotten close to throughout this experience. 
I have learned more about design and the interior design business these
past months then I ever thought I would.
Walking through the MTD doors every Tuesday and Friday has been
something I looked forward to each week and I am so grateful to have  been
a part of their crew for this year.
Seeing all they have accomplished this  year alone is only a heads up for what is to come for Marlaina Teich Designs!

I can't wait to see where my future takes me in the design world and maybe
you'll see me on my own blog in the future!



WAIT THERE'S MORE...

Of course I couldn't leave without taking a photo shoot with the rest of the MTD crew so here are some of the shots we got!


Until the next time!
XOXO Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment