Sunday, May 9, 2010

YEAH! SUMMER IS ON IT'S WAY!


The smell of cut grass and dafffodil's ..... the sound of sprinklers in the morning.... I am soooo excited that Spring is here. Now that the cover is off the pool (I know, kind of early, but hey - Summer IS on it's way) I have taken a fresh look at my backyard oasis. And I noticed that the chair cushions on my Brown Jordan wicker set looked kind of washed out. So off to Kravet I went to choose new fabric to recover the cushions with. Kravet's Soleil collection (pictured- courtesy of Kravet) offers long lasting, mold and fade resistant fabrics that are so beautiful I can't believe they are outdoor fabrics! Now that my cushions are fresh and my private pool club is open for business, I am eager to start gathering the ingredients to make the first batch of my homemade sangria!

No comments:

Post a Comment